how to build a built-in bookcase into a wall
“Bookcases are a great way to add storage and style to your home. Here’s how to build a built-in bookcase into a wall.”
Follow this tips for a successful bookshelves build and paint project
- Decide on the size and location of your bookshelves. Measure the space and mark the studs in the wall where you will be attaching the shelves.
- Cut the lumber for your shelves. You will need two pieces for each shelf, one for the front and one for the back.
- Attach the shelves to the studs in the wall using screws or nails.
- Add trim to the front of the shelves and paint or stain the shelves to match your decor.
- Fill your new shelves with books and enjoy!
Leave a Reply